Basharat Iqbal - Damp and Timber Surveyor
Bsc (Hons), CSRT (Certified Surveyor in Remedial Treatments)

Who We Are

We are qualified independent surveyors specialising in the diagnosis and remediation of damp and timber, fully accredited by the Property Care Association (PCA).

With a friendly and professional approach, we offer no-nonsense, reliable inspections of rising damp, penetrating damp, dry rot, fungal damage, woodworm and condensation issues in domestic and commercial properties.

The fact that we are independent means that we have no ties to any contractors and so have no financial gain from finding problems that do not exist. We will therefore assess the problem and come to a conclusion and recommendation completely independently.

Our inspection will initially be a non-destructive survey unless agreed upon.

Call us today! 0770 9115004

Detailed Report

As a purchaser, you may well benefit from an in-depth survey to give you peace of mind and the assurance your investment isn't undermined by damp or rot.

As a seller, we can provide a detailed report on any dampness and timber infestation issues, which may be an obstacle to the sale of your property. Building societies and other mortgage lenders will accept our reports and findings.

Our on-site survey service is available in most greater Manchester locations and surveys can be arranged at short notice, with reports available by email and / or post. We are happy to quote for a survey before we carry out the work.

Reports provided will contain external and internal observations, possible cause of issues found, conclusion, recommendations and specification if remedial work is necessary.

Reasons why you might need a CSRT surveyor:

  • You notice mould/damp/rotted timbers and not sure what to do or why it is occurring.
  • You are in dispute with a tenant or landlord over damp related issues and need a report.
  • You are in the process of purchasing a property and want reassurance before you make a commitment (issues found can help reduce the price of the property).
  • Your mortgage company require a damp and timber report before they finalise the paper work.
  • You are selling your property and have concerns regarding remedial treatment to any damp or rotted timbers.

Contact Us